Globecraft Memories is pleased to announce our first official Design Team call! We are looking to form a team of enthusiastic, dynamic, and organized crafters who love working with chipboard, mixed media, and enamel powders (similar to heat embossing). Globecraft Memories has been involved in the craft industry for several years offering high-quality chipboard bubble frames and accessories. Our enamel powders transform our intricate and delicate laser-cut chipboard shapes into filigree-style metallic embellishments with the look of metal, perfect for jewelry or papercrafting projects. We are looking for crafters who are ecstatic about scrapbooking, cards, jewelry, home decor, and mixed media, and who also love to share their passion with others! If you are excited to share your work and talk about Globecraft Memories everywhere you can, then you may be the artist for us!
We are looking individuals who can offer the following:
- A Passion for Crafting!
- Strong Written Communication Skills
- Solid Project Photography Skills
- Ability to Meet Deadlines
- An Updated and Active Blog
- Active Facebook Account
- Experience with Video Tutorials or with Stepped Out Written Tutorials
- Artists with experience in Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, Jewelry or any other craft discipline in which you have used chipboard, embossing, enamel powders, or metal
- Ability to Teach Demos and Classes is a Plus (but not required)
- This call is open to US and International Members
Design Team Expectations:
- 2-3 Projects Monthly, one of which must be a tutorial (including typed directions and step out photos or video)
- 2-3 Blog Posts Monthly
- Participation in Blog Hops and other promotions as requested (once to twice per month)
- Participation on the Globecraft Memories Facebook Page (min. once a month)
- Submit your Globecraft Memories work at least 2 times a month for publication
- Actively participate in online communities/forums.
- Submit all work to larger online galleries such as flickr, Scrapbook.com, and twopeasinabucket.com.
- Promotion of you and your work on the Globecraft Memories Blog and Facebook Page
- Generous product shipments filled with Globecraft Memories Products as well as Product from Cross-Promotional Partners
- Generous Publication Endorsement
- Opportunities for Compensation for Trade Show work and more
Design Team Application:
Please submit the following to email@example.com by Midnight PST March 31, 2012:
- Your Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- In 1-2 paragraphs, tell us a little about yourself – your family, hobbies, how long you have been crafting, how you started crafting, your design style and philosophy, etc. We want to get to know you.
- In 1-2 paragraphs, tell us why you want to work with Globecraft Memories as a designer.
- A link to your current online resume, including current obligations and design teams, if any
- Links to your Facebook profile, Twitter account (if applicable), You Tube account (if you have one), and any other online social media you would be willing to use to promote Globecraft Memories
- Link to your blog/website and an online gallery of your work if you have a separate gallery.
- Attach or link to 3-5 samples of your recent work (within the last 6 months) which best showcases your style.
o 2 samples MUST include patterned paper.
o 1 sample MUST include step out photos or a video tutorial with written instructions and a supply list. This can be in the body of your email application or in a blog post you've completed. We want to see what you might submit to us as your monthly tutorial blog post.
o Please tell us a little background about each sample
o Please attach photos of the projects to your submission email or provides links to the images online (links are preferred). Attached Images must be jpegs under 500KB in size.
The Globecraft Memories Design Team will be announced on April 5, 2012. Please direct questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org