Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Making blingrings


We recently did a cross promotion with the design team from Art Glitter. Emily showed us how to create these gorgeous glittery butterfly dangle earrings using Piccolo and Art Glitter products. In case you missed the post over there or just needed another look - here you go!
Globecraft Memories makes it so easy to use their products I hardly had to think about this one!
I started out with their Butterfly Earrings Set and applied their Metallic Copper Cool-Set Enameling Gel on the backside of the butterflies. This set is small so I just spread the Enamel around with my finger then let dry.
Then I decorated the front sides with Art Glitter Fine Vintage Glass Glitter and Glass Beads applied with Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. I just love the look of the Glass Glitter, but I usually don't use it with jewelry, except...
Globecraft Memories has a great sealant, Glastique Gloss that seals in the color and makes the glass glitter 'safe' to wear! Add some beads and string them together for a fast and easy pair of blingrings!


See how the back side look just as great as the front? I love it! Enjoy! -emm








1 comment:

Mae said...

I would LOVE to wear these earrings, they are FAB!