Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Gift Bag Works in Progress!

Hi all - kel here today to share with you a project I'm working on for Valentines!!!  I'm working with the Couple on Swing stamp set and they're just perfect for this... I just love how cute and coy they are!!


It's still a work in progress as I'm trying to figure out how much more I want to do with it... but I need to make a whole bunch for the kiddos' teachers so I don't think I want to do toooo much more!!!  I'll be back soon with the finished product... maybe if I can get it finished next week!!

Thanks for stopping by today, hope to see you again soon!

lovies, =o) kel

2 comments:

Gail said...

Looks to me you are doing just fine on that bag creation - I am sure all of the teachers will love them -

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love this, can't wait to see the finished product.