Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Birthday Penguins!

Hey friends!  kel here today to share with you a super fun birthday card!


This pair is from the Cool Penguins clear stamp set.  Big A turns 12 on the 10th and he LOVES penguins, so I thought it would be only appropriate for me to make a birthday card for him!!  I used a whole bunch of fun stuff on this card... brads, washi, and even popped up that star on a 3D dot!!

We'll be celebrating with family tonight at Pizza Hut... yay for pizza buffet!!  haha.  Thanks for stopping by, and wish him a happy birthday!  I'll show him all your well wishes later!!

lovies, =o) kel

2 comments:

Claire Grantham said...

Great card. I really like the washi tape decoration and I am most jealous of a pizza buffet. Happy Birthday to Big A. Cx

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so Sweet, these Penguins are so cute. I love how striking the yellow is against the black. Cool!!