Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Pretty in Pink: Penny Pony

Josette here with another Tuesday Blog Post.  Today I have the cutest card!!

This is from the new April release:  Penny_Pony_clear_stamp_set_.  I love those chestnut horses, so what could be more perfect that a happy pony in Pink.

This card is simple, one layer and easy to just pop in the mail.  First I colored the image with copics, added some glimmer to the saddle pad and bridle with a clear Wink of Stella.  Trimmed the bottom to curve.  I then cut my card stock to 4.25" x 11, using the pony image to mark the curve, trimmed the bottom off of the front.  Added a pink card stock to the inside of the card a few sequins to the from and it is ready to be sent to a horse lover, or a little girl who is mad for horses.

My little granddaughter rides a big 18+ draft cross  named Richter Scale, that looks a lot like this pony.   He even sports a pink saddle pad at times,  such a good sport!

That is all for today, stop back by next week for another Tuesday Card.
Happy Crafting,
Josette

3 comments:

ScrappySandie said...

Adorable card! What little girl wouldn't just love that?!
Hey, I am kinda curious...what happened to the April challenge?

Avantika said...

Awesome blog posted. Thank you for sharing it.

History of Indian Stamps

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so Sweet, beautifully colored and I love the little embellishments.