Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

Hello Sunshine

Hello! Kim here. I am so happy to be able to stamp and share a card with you today. I am using the Field Flowers Silhouette set. I started by sponging the circle using Sweet Stamps' Ink Spots in Montego Bay and In the Pink. 


I then stamped the flowers onto the sponged background and set it aside to work on the yellow background. I used the Tangrams stencil. I sponged it using Dandelion Ink Spots. I then adhered the flowers onto the stenciled background using 3d tape. I then stamped the sentiment and added some sequins.
Be sure to check out our Anything Goes challenge to win some fun prizes.



SaveSave

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the stenciled background and how the silhouette flowers look with the background colors on the circle. Very pretty!!