Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

Smile

Hello! Kim here to share with you a card using The Cabbage Rose and Keep Calm stamp set. I am also using the Tangrams Art Stencil to create my background.
I embossed the Cabbage Rose using white embossing powder. I then created the background using Sweet Stamps' Tangram art stencil in shades of Dandelion and Montego Bay. I created a mask for the cabbage rose using a piece of post it note. I colored in the image using a shade of yellow, green and red. I used a water brush to distribute the colors. The sentiment is from the Keep Calm set. I freehand the banner and adhered it onto the card using 3d tape. I felt it needed something so I randomly added some rhinestones.
I made a mistake of swiping the red ink with the first card below and it smeared a bit onto the stenciled background so I ended up with two cards :) The top one I placed the stencil in a different direction.

5 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful card, I love the way the red color of the flower pops from the green and yellow stenciled background.

Gail said...

Liking the stencil creation here - TFS

Luxury Serviced Apartments Lady said...

Love this, the background pattern makes a lovely contrast against the flower.

ScrappySandie said...

What happened to the blog? Where is everyone?

AppZoro Technologies Inc. said...

It is nice way to express your thoughts with other Thanks for sharing such kind of informative post.

iPhone App Developer Atlanta