We're creating with our friends from Xyron all this week! We're so excited to share some inspiring projects and tips and tricks for using Xyron adhesive products with Globecraft Memories' Piccolos, Enamel Powders, and more!
After checking out all our projects here, head on over to the Xyron blog for more crafty inspiration!
Today, Jennifer Priest shares a spooky globeframe ornament to make this Halloween scream "eek!":
This ornament canbe hung on a door knob, wreath hanger, or from a candlestick. Here I added some glitter spiders from dollar store to the candle for a fun centerpiece or mantel decoration:
Want to know how I did it? Here's a video!! Enjoy!
- Adhesive - Xyron Sticker Maker, 3D Foam by American Crafts
- Enamel Powders, Frame, Piccolo Chipboard Flourish - Globecraft Memories
- Fabric, Seam Binding - Joann, Michael Levine
- Kraft Label - Maya Road
- Epoxy Shape - EK Success
- Cat Image - Found Online, Cut out with Silhouette
- Adhesive Gems - Want2Scrap
- Googly Eyes - Darice
- Alpha Stickers - Authentique Paper
- Pin - Tim Holtz
- Lace, Glitter, Beads, Bling, Metal Findings, Vintage Seed Beads - hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
Did you know you can save 25% off on our website every day with this code? Check it out!
And, what's a hop without a giveaway??!!