Good morning - Teresa here again with today's inspiration -
I've completed all of my components for this bouquet. (actually I've started assembling and it is turning out AMAZING)
So for today - we just a few more ideas for the "brooches" -
I'm going to do this post a tiny bit different today. I'll be listing the supplies with each picture. I'm doing this because I used several different Piccolos and enamels for these.
Here is the link for the main store page ---- Globecraft and Piccolo
First off - a beautiful openwork rose.
The rose was embossed with
There are 8 of the roses in the package.
This little Pinwheel Flower was embossed with
Bahama Aqua embossing powder.
I used the solid and the openwork frame and embossed them the same color.
Then, I used Matte Glastique to glue tiny beads to the center only. When that dried, I flexed the openwork petals a bit for a 3D effect.
I've used lots of the Stacking Flowers in various ways in this creation. (there are 24 assorted flowers in the package)
This looks like the tropics to me. The top one is embossed in Cranberry Wine
and the larger is embossed in Bahama Aqua.
I then used Matte Glastique to stack them and add the tiny rhinestones for sparkle.
The one above is my absolute favorite of this batch.
A little brass Pinwheel Flower.
I used the Gilded Rose Gold Powder on this and it really does look like aged brass.
I offset the two pieces and added a vintage brass button for the center.
(just a note ---- I may have gasped a little when I put this together. )
This is a crappy lighting picture of the 3D effect you get when you glue just the center of the shape and then flex the petals up. Just a bit of dimension for that.
This is the inspiration picture for flower just above. Stacks of shapes.
I recommend taking a look at the full range of Piccolos available. I then do an image search for Vintage Brooches on Google and pick and choose inspirations such as above and start a version of the piece.
Last creation picture for today ----
The tutorial for the little pink flowers was in the first week's post.
I've assembled them using fine wire, frosted glass beads, and seed beads using the inspiration photo below.
This will become the boutonniere for this Offbeat Wedding Ensemble.
Note all of the embossing is done using the Embossing Enamel Adhesive.
Week one components tutorial can be found here.
Week two components tutorial can be found here.
Week three components can be found here.