Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy Christmas Bordered Sentiment

Donna K with you today sharing with you an easy design
using the "Bordered Sentiments" technique.
That challenge started yesterday and you can find it by scrolling down just a tad.
I covered the sentiment area with a piece of painter's tape.
The stencil I used for my background is called Stone Path.
I used distressed ink to shade the background.
One of my pennant die cut pieces served as my tree "template."
I used Glastique to adhere my buttons
and I topped off my little tree with a sweet bow from the 
That's it for me today...
You can find the complete list of supplies below
Happy Tuesday 



4 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Oh how I love this Christmas tree of yours against that stenciled background!!! Absoluetly stunning.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- love the background and the buttoned Christmas Tree of buttons.

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous card! The background looks amazing and love the buttons for the tree! Very creative!
Sherrie K

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a wonderful design. I love how you used the stencil for the background and the button tree is awesome.