Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Thank You

Happy Saturday!!
Calypso here, hope you have a crafty weekend planned!!  I know I do!!  I just made a list of all my recipients for Christmas cards this year and I feel like my list has doubled!!  That means I really need to get working on them, like yesterday!!  :) 

This weeks challenge over at SweetStamps is:
LAYERS
I've kept my card this week rather simple, but added the requested theme of layers to it.  For my image I am using Banner Girl and Words, which I just adore!!  I colored her with my Copics and did some fun fussy cutting around her.  The background that she is laying on is from ATC Background #2.  Stamped with embossing ink and then heated with clear embossing powder.
You still have a day and few more hours to join on this weeks challenge. 
You can link your card up HERE

6 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a cute card, beautiful coloring and love her rosy cheeks.

Donna K said...

I love the banner girl too...this design is wonderful!

Roxie said...

Very cute card, love the perfect borders and papers.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card! Love your colors and coloring!

Sherrie K. said...

So super sweet:) Darling image and fun papers:)
Sherrie K

maggiegracecreates said...

this is a great, fun card.