Saturday, January 31, 2015

Especially For You

Good morning.
Happy Saturday to you!!  Any plans this weekend?
Me?  Nope...I am staying in and staying in my PJ's this weekend.
So while I stay comfy, let me share a card I made for this weeks challenge at SweetStamps:
TECHNIQUE SPOTLIGHT CHALLENGE:
Embossing Paste and Stencils
I made this card with my little sister in mind.  She just got a new job and I am so happy for her.  She is doing it all on her own, working double shifts, with no really schedule to her own everyday life.  So I was excited to receive news that she got a job at HP!!  Even though she is my little sister, I still had to make something a little grown up for her!!  :)
After I masked off the areas that I wanted to stencil. I took my Copic multi-liner and traced the entire stencil that would be exposed.  Then I went over it with the white embossing paste.  After it dried I dressed it up a little with some pearls and the pleated ribbon.

A very simple but, yet sophisticated for the youngest of siblings. :)
Have a great weekend and  thanks for stopping by today!!
See you soon.

2 comments:

Donna K said...

VERY sophisticated indeed! Love this wonderful color palette and hey..congratulations to your little sister!

Sandy Fredrick said...

So simple yet so elegant, love the added pearls and ribbon.