Hi all! DeeDee here today with a piece I did for the Globecraft & Piccolo CHA booth!
We got to play with some super fab new cardstock covered bezels.
This particular piece is the rectangle version! They're nice thick bookboard with a perfectly matched white cardstock cover ready for stamping, inking, distressing and anything else you can imagine!
1) Stamp white cardstock with Birds on a wire stamp from Viva Las VegaStamps!
2) Color background with Gelatos by Faber Castell
3) Adhere cardstock cover to bookboard back with Glastique
4) Punch holes in bezel and set with eyelets as a decorative element.
5) Cover entire piece in Glossy Glastique.
6) Cut piece of leather and assemble to be ready for a chain!
I can't get over the dimension that the beautiful Glastique gives these pieces, not to mention ti doubles as an adhesive!
I've got another piece on my blog with slightly different steps and even more dimension but without the beautiful leather or eyelets; come check it out!
Thanks so much!