Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Stencil and Distress Paint

Hello!  Happy Friday!  It's Lisa here with you today and I have created a new clean card to share with you...


To create this card I started by placing my stencil over my paper, then I masked off the stencil so that only a circle showed.  Next I dabbed my distress paint over the open area, removed the masking and let it dry.  While I was waiting on this I stamped, colored and fussy cut the rose and leaves.  I had the gold die cut left over from another project and thought it was a perfect fit.  Once the paint was dry I stamped my sentiment and adhered the floral images and die.  I then finished it with some rhinestones.

Supplies Used:



I hope you will also find some time to join us in our current challenge: Polka dots

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, I love the way you used the stencil and the bright colors really compliment each other.