Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Stencil Sneak Peek...

Hello!!!  Lisa here today and I thought I would start off this Friday morning with a little sneaky peek at a new stencil that will be released this upcoming Monday!!!! (June 15th!)



Supplies:



This card is another one that you can whip up quickly and make multiples of by changing colors/sentiment. I started by laying my stencil on a strip of cardstock and went over it with distress ink and my blender tool.  I then trimmed it and adhered it to my cardbase.  On a separate cardstock I stamped the floral image and colored it in with colored pencils before I fussy cut it.  I then popped it up with some foam adhesive.  Finally I stamped my sentiment and added my rhinestones.

Make sure you link all of your crafty projects up to our newest challenge: Anything Goes.... seriously ANYTHING!!!!  Link up with a SweetStamps.com and you get a second entry woot woot!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful card, I love the way you colored the stencil background and popped up the flowers.