The easel greeting card is not your traditional or typical greeting card. The easel on the back of the card makes it sturdy for display on your desk, counter top, and or shelf.
You would simply decorate the card as you would a regular card, and recipient can easily fold at the mid-joint, enter the mid-joint into the tongue of the easel to display.
I used 24K Gold embossing powders and Piccolo enamel adhesive along with my heat gun for the hearts you see on the card.
Products Used -
- Easel Greeting Card - Globecraft Memories
- 24K Gold Embossing Powders - Globecraft Memories
- Piccolo Enamel Adhesive - Globecraft Memories
- Ribbon - May Arts
- Hearts - Piccolo Card Set #3
- Paper - My Minds Eye
- Crystal Floral Stem- Prima Marketing
- Butterfly - K and Company
- Border punch - Martha Stewart
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon......... ♥ Michelle
My Blog ---> Click Here
Very pretty! Love how you used easel card!
This is really lovely!
Post a Comment