Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Challenge #210 Anything But a Card

Hello Sweet Stamp Friends!
Happy Monday!!

Time for another weekly challenge!

Our theme is....
Anything But a Card

Guest Designer.... 
Vicki
Love these fun baskets!!

And Vicki shares a  awesome video with us on how she created these adorable baskets...

THANKS so much for Guest Designing with us this month!!


DT Sweeties projects...








We'd love to see your beautiful creations, so come play along! {Cards, ATCs, scrapbook pages, mixed media, altered art, etc.} You could win a $10 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store by playing along in our challenge! 

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

***Check back throughout the week for more inspiration from our DT Sweeties!!***

Happy Stamping! 
Have a super sweet week!



5 comments:

Denise said...

Vicky your basket tutorial is fantastic! Thank you for sharing it with us. You gave me a fantastic Idea for my Granddaughters Garden Birthday Party!!

*Vicki* said...

Thank so much Denise! :) They're easy to make and would fun for that event!

I want to thank everyone here at Sweet Stamps for having me along for the fun this month! I sure have enjoyed it and was thrilled to use your stamps! :)

Donna K said...

Fun projects this week ladies! And Vicki...that video was GREAT. Such a fun basket. It doesn't look too difficult...maybe I can even figure this out and give it a try!!

sarascloset said...

Another great challenge with wonderful inspiration from the Design Team! Thank you for the basket tutorial!

ike said...

Gorgeous DT creations and fabulous GDT Baskets :-D
Thank you for this fun Challenge.

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog