Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Birdie Birthday

Morning sweeties. 
Are you getting some craft time in this weekend?  I AM!!!  I had an extra day this week to do absolutely nothing and I think I took advantage of it!!!  :)   I always wish I could accomplish more in one day, but I think we all do!

So have you taken a look at the new stamps being released in March!???  
OMG...They are so cute and I mean REALLY CUTE!!!
Check them out HERE
For my card today, I am using Happy Bird Day
Love these little guys!!  Looks like they are playing the secret game!!  HAHA
Those always go terribly bad, don't they?!?!?  :) 
Turn my card into a little shaker card, which is always fun at any age!

Make sure to swing by tomorrow as we start March's Anything Goes Challenge. 
See you then. 

Hugs.

4 comments:

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Fabulous card! Love the shaker stars and candle paper, great coloring on the birdies too!

Kim said...

This is so cute! I love this set.

Sandy Fredrick said...

OMG this is such a cute card. Love the round shaker with the stars and these little birdies. Awesome!!

Super Stick Chick said...

Love your card!