Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

A watercolor card with Leah :)

I created a fun watercolor card for you today using these products from Sweet Stamps:

Antique Leaf Scroll Border stamp
Three Rose Garland stamp
Framed Handwritten Words stamp
Medieval Metals embossing powder


I enjoy making watercolor cards so much, there's just something about this medium that makes you want to play lol.  And just a word about this embossing powder, it is seriously my go-to metal embossing powder.  It is so gorgeous, and pictures just don't do it justice!  If you would like to see more details about how I created this card, please visit my blog at Ode to Paper.

See you again next Thursday for more inspiration and fun :)

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a beautiful card. I love how the stamped images look against the watercolored background and the ribbon and medieval metals give it such an elegant look.

Sherrie K. said...

This is so elegant with the gold! Beautiful job on the water coloring!
Sherrie K