Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Meet our Team

Over the next few days, we are going to introduce our new team, then on Tuesday, Feb 8th we will have our first challenge.  We hope you will all join in on the fun.

First up is Bonnie Brown of Bon-Bon's Delights ..............

My name is Bonnie Brown. I live in Howell MI.  I have been married for 36 years; have 3 married sons and 12 grandchildren. I began scrapbooking in 1999.  Much to my surprise I really like to scrapbook.  In 2001, I ventured to the dark side and began to rubber stamp.  I discovered I really enjoyed stamping.  Today I spend more time designing cards than scrapbooking.  Guess I found my true crafting love!!  I became Copic Certified Instructor in 2008.  A friend talked me into trying Copics.  I have to admit that this is my absolute favorite coloring medium.  In other spare time my husband and I are avid campers or RVers.  We have 5th wheel that we take off as much as possible.  I love the open road!!  Other time is spent with my grandchildren, 8 of who live in Michigan and 4 in Montana.  This is my first time being apart of a Design Team.  I am looking forward to a rewarding time getting to know the Sweet Stamps Team.  I have been fortunate living in MI to know Sweet Stamps.  I love them and own several already.

Next up is Dawn Bennett from Dip 'n Dots Creations..............

Hi ! My name is Dawn and I live in Southeastern PA.  I am married to my wonderful husband Mark, who is retired from the Navy and who is very supportive of my crafting addiction.  We have 3 wonderful children, ages 18, 16 and 12.  I have been crafting for about 5yrs now and really love it.  I started when my neighbor took me to a scrapbooking weekend and rest is history.  I tried my hand at card making when I couldn’t find a card that I wanted at the Hallmark store, and well let’s just say I’ve been hooked since.  Everything that I have done/learned, I pretty much self taught myself to do.  I make my images/stamps come alive with my Copic markers.  My LSS saw the cards that I had made and what I have done with my Copics and asked me to teach some Copic classes, I was a bit leery at first, but I’m loving every minute of it.  I have only been blogging since October and well let’s say it’s opened up a whole new world to me.  I have made many friends from all over the world and I really enjoy seeing what others create as well.  I also just discovered the world of “challenges”, I have to say it’s given me a bit of a nudge to see what new/different things/techniques I can come up with.  I am excited to have been asked to join The Sweet Stamp’s  Design Team and I’m looking forward to working with this very talented group.  

Next we have Jackie Randolph from Paper Moments  ...................


Hi, I am Jackie, I live in Northern Kentucky with my husband and a 11 year old grandson we are blessed to be raising. I am a mother and friend to my four grown children and a busy grandma with my six wonderful grandsons. About four years ago, I put my scrap booking on the back burner and turned my focus to card making and altered crafts and have not looked back. I have always enjoyed spending time relaxing with crafting in one form or another. Back in my teens it all began with sewing, then moved to crocheting, jewelry making, painting and on to paper crafts. I am inspired by so many artists, and in awe of all the talent out in blog land and enjoy blog hopping learning new techniques and finding inspiration. I am excited beyond words to be joining Sweet Stamps on their first design team and  look forward to creating along side my talented teamies. Thank you to Sweet Stamps for giving me this opportunity to create with these gorgeous stamps, and learn the art of parchment crafting.

Please stop by tomorrow to meet more of the team.

2 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Hey ladies! I'm so excited to be working with all of you, it was great reading about each of you! :)

Tamara Morton said...

Wow, its nice to put faces to the names. Not long to go now until the big day. Looking forward to working with each and everyone of you amazing and talented ladies!!

Hugs
Tamara