Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Meet the Team

Be sure to check in tomorrow for our first challenge, you could win a shopping spree at Sweet Stamps. Now let's meet the rest of our talented team.

Next up is Dawn Lotharius from Dawn's Craft Place......................

Hi! My name is Dawn (you might recognize me as dawnll or doodle princess) and I have been an avid paper crafter for the last almost three years. I am mom to three amazing children, and have just added a daughter-in-law this past week,all of them now grown, two of them work in high risk positions. I work with crafts to help relieve the stress of knowing that and the stress of day to day life. My honey Don and I, who still consider ourselves newlyweds, have a fur baby we call Pippie. My blog is a mixture of cards, scrapbooks and fun, friendship and paper crafts, where everyone is at the same level no matter how talented or experienced. I am so thrilled to be asked to join Sweet Stamps as their first design team comes together. Thrilled to be able to work with such quality products and share them with all of you.

And then we have Mary Frances Clark from Francie Crafter ..........

Hey there! I'm Mary Frances. I have been living in Michigan for 12 years, before that I'm a native Pennsylvanian. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world, Ken, and have 4 incredible children and 4 amazing grandchildren. My 2 oldest (through marriage) are Angie who is married to Matt and have Andrew and Grace. James is next in line who has a son Caiden, then comes Doug who has a son Lyrik, and finally Jessica who is 16 going on 30.  I am so lucky to have a man who supports me and my hobbies.  I have always loved everything crafty.  I LOVE to sew and scrapbook.  I first discovered stamping about 3 years ago.  I was hooked! But switch between many crafts depending on how the mood strikes me. I started my blog back in April 2009, and have enjoyed connecting with stampers from all over the world.  I am absolutely thrilled to have the opportunity to be a design team member for Sweet Stamps, and to be able to work with such a talented group of ladies!

Next we have Tamara Morton from Posh Cat Crafts .............

Hi I'm Tamara, married to a fabulous hubby that is very understanding and supports me through my crafting addiction. We have a beautiful daughter, Savannah who brings us joy and happiness each and everyday. I started paper crafting in 2005 after receiving a handmade card from my cousin it inspired me so much I thought I would give it a go, since then I've been hooked.  The first major craft item I purchased was the Sizzix Big Shot which is still going strong today with my crafting space going from the dining table to a purpose built cabin at the bottom of the garden and I have to say I think I might need a bit more space. I can be found there most days with glitter, glue, sticky pads and copic's all around (a girl in heaven).  I am proud to be part of the first ever design team for Sweet Stamps and to be working with such amazing and talented ladies.

And the last member of the team, Sandy Hulsart from Creative Moments with Sandy ................

I am excited to be working with Sweet Stamps and the fabulous women of the design team.  I think we will have great things in store for you.  I have been a crafter of some sort all my life but did not start stamping/card making until the summer of 2005 when I met Stacey, the owner of Sweet Stamps.  I teach scenic stamping and Copic classes in Mid-Michigan as well as online classes at My Creative Classroom. 

1 comment:

Tamara Morton said...

and finally the team is together, I have enjoyed reading all about everyone. Feel like I have know everyone for ages. Not long to go now. (I'm not counting down or anything lol).
Hugs
Tamara