Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Wildlife Stamps and a Blog Hop

Sweet Stamps is excited to present new Wildlife rubber stamps by designer Jacqueline Hill.  



Jacqueline is joining us as a new member of our design team.  

Hi There! My name is Jacqueline Hill. I have been married for 22 years and have a wonderful teenage daughter. I have been a friend of Stacey, owner of Sweet Stamps since high school. She inspired me a few years ago to “get stamping”. I really enjoy it, I’m still learning, and Stacey is an excellent teacher! I prefer to work with vellum, doing paper etching and piercing. I occasionally teach classes using this art form. I enjoy paper crafts of all sorts.  My first love however is art. I have been an artist since I could hold a crayon. I also teach homeschool group art classes to 3rd-8th graders. I dabble in photography. I’m a graphic designer, currently for the Livingston Parent Journal. I also have a line of digital scrapbooking clipart dvd’s. So, in other words I enjoy doing art in many different forms. I’m very excited to have my art “out there” to share.  I am looking forward to being part of a Design Team and learning some new things! 

So today we are having a blog hop to showcase these wonderful new stamps.  Visit each team member's blog and collect a letter.  Once you get all the letters, unscramble them to reveal the 2 word phrase.  Then return here to the Challenge blog and leave a comment with the answer.  We will be choosing one winner to receive all of the new stamps.  We will also be awarding random prizes of rubber stamps chosen from the readers who comment on each member's blog so be sure to leave some love.  If you get lost along the way, you can always return here to the Challenge blog for a list of the DT members in hop order.  Blog Hop winners will be announced on Monday, February 21st before our next challenge.  Start your hop with Jacqueline's blog and continue through the team. 


And don't forget to come back here and leave your answer as a comment. Good luck and happy hopping!

22 comments:

Tamara Morton said...

Great blog hop girls, I so enjoyed visiting all the blogs and what great cards each and every one did!!

Hugs
Tamara

ajyoyo said...

Well, this was a fun blog hop, the cards were absolutely beautiful! As far as the words go, I did not see a letter on Dawn's blog....but I figure one of the words is "stamp" and the rest of the letters are "STREW"....hmmmmm. Don't know. Doesn't matter though! I had fun looking at all the pretty cards!

Auntie Em said...

Great stamp sets and awesome designers who really used their talents to show them off! I really love the horse set but the birds are very nice as well!
Thanks for sharing this blog hop! :o)

(Sweet Stamps)

beautyeb said...

All the cards are so pretty. I am just starting to make cards( i have used stamps on some of my scrapbooking pages) they are so much fun. I cant wait to learn more. Thanks. The answer to the challenge is Sweet Stamps.

thomdon5 said...

The scrambled letters =
SWEET STAMPS.
I like the stamp sets; especially the horses. The design results are wonderful.

Dawnll said...

A big WELCOME to Jacqueline! Her stamps are just so wonderful- I so enjoyed playing with them.
All the team did such a fab job with showcasing these stamps.
Ladies give yourself a pat on the back

beautyeb said...

Sweet Stamps!
Great Stamps! Can't wait to get some.

Heidi said...

I'm done hopping and my answer is SWEET STAMPS!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Olena said...

Gorgeous collections of stamps! Love it! Olena

SAZ said...

Enjoyed the Hop. The answer is ' Sweet Stamps'.

MaryH said...

The phrase is Sweet Stamps. I LOVE these wildlife stamps, and was impressed at each designer's use of them on the lovely cards. Would love to win these sets.
Mary H

Karen G said...

Sweet Stamps is the answer!!
I LOVE LOVE this new set of stamps!

Juliana T said...

What a wonderful blog hop! Your new designers are wonderful and so creative. The phrase I got was:

Sweet Stamps

Thanks for a lovely blog hop!

Anonymous said...

All the stamps are beautiful. All the ladies did a great job. Thanks for a great blog hop. The answer I get is Sweet Stamps

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

I so Enjoyed this Blog Hop and every One of you were new to me and I have to say that I think you all have a special style about each and everyone of you!!! I love the stamps that were Featured!! The Secret Phrase that I came up with was....(Sweet Stamps) Thanks for letting me play along and hope to see you come and visit my Blog!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann

Lillian Child said...

Unscrambled: SWEET STAMPS!!!

What a delightful hop. I met some brand new talent and am now following all of these lovely ladies as I adore their creative styles! And the horses are especially dear to me as my daughter--in-law is a horse owner and equestrian rider and I'm always on the look out for new images to create gifts for her, so to have a chance at winning this wonderful new release would be awesome. Thanks for putting together this fun hop ... I had a blast!

Sue D said...

Fabulous blog hop! I enjoyed seeing everyone's creations with these beautiful stamp sets. I collected the letters and came up with SWEET STAMPS.

Anonymous said...

This blog hop was great. I loved seeing all the beautiful cards from your design team and am very inspired. I'm so glad I happened to find this blog and the answer to the word scramble is surely what I'd like to get my hands on...some "SWEET STAMPS". Thanks for the chance!

Jan Scholl said...

This was too easy Stacey. I knew based on the members total what the words were gonna be! Sweet Stamps. If I anagram them into something silly, do I get a prize?? Have fun with your blogs. I need to find a spot to create and not have hubby annoy me.

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a wonderful blog hop ladies, I love everyone's creations! So fun to see everyone's styles!!

Karen G said...

Sweet Stamps is the answer!!
I LOVE LOVE this new set of Wild Life stamps!
Blog Hop was great!keep up the good work designers!

Mama said...

Great Blog Hop, I enjoyed everyone's beautiful ideas with the new stamps. I collected all the letters and unscrambled the letters to reveal the words sweet stamps.