Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Meet the Team

Today we will continue the team introductions,

First up is Jeannie DeGruccio from the Polka Cabana  ...............

I am so excited to be part of Sweet Stamps team. I am looking forward to creating some fun things to inspire!  Who am I?  Well, I am Jeannie, I am a mom of 7 kids, ranging from 19 down to 3 years.  Yes they are all mine...same mom, same dad.  22 years of marriage and we are still working together, making it up as we go along.  With as many kids as I have, crafting has become a form of therapy for me.  I have to say, I enjoy all crafts, but paper is my passion.  Cards, scrapping, home decor?  If it can be done with paper, I am up for the challenge.  I love it all.  If I had to describe my style, I would say that I am a whimsical paper artist. I have been a fan of Mary Engelbreit since before she was born.  Well not really but, I have loved her FOREVER.  My hope is to inspire people to find their own style.  Everyone has one, they just have to tap into it.  “I CAN’T” should never be in anyone's vocabulary when it comes to creating.  I hope you enjoy the projects I will create and share.

Next up is Joni Mastronardi of Joni52 Stamps and Scraps.............

Hi I am Joni. By day I teach fifth grade and love it. On a warm sunny day you can find me walking and/or playing golf. After that you can find me in my craft room stamping and scrapping. I have been blessed with an adoring husband who pretends he has no idea how much I spend on this hobby/addiction of mine. I have two wonderful adult daughters who are now my best friends, They also come with fabulous significant others who compliment our family. I am also in love with our King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, Cooper.  He is the “king!” I have saved the best for last, my 16 month old grandson, the light of our lives and cutest boy ever and boy can he dance!  As for stamping I love coloring with copics and paper piecing. I am so excited to be on this design team and can’t wait to work with all the Sweet Stamps products.

Last for today is Kendra Sand from Luv 2 Scrap n' Make Cards.

My name is, Kendra, I live in Northeast, WI with my high school sweetheart of 10years! We have two adorable little kids! (2.5yrs and 1yr) I’m a SAHM in winter and work landscaping in summer. I have a passion for flowers!! As well as crafting! I started scrapping 10 years ago as both my husband and I raced race cars at a local track and I wanted to keep track of our wins and photos.  From that it grew into a HUGE obsession!  I started scrapping everything and then just over a year ago got into making all my own cards!  Any spare time I get I love to be in my room creating either by myself or with my little guy, who just loves to help me (not sure that I am as productive then, but it’s a lot of fun!!)!  I'm so excited to be on the Sweet Stamps DT!

1 comment:

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Ladies, nice to meet you all and find out a little about each of you.. so glad to be on the same team as all your projects are Absolutely amazing..
Hugs
Tamara