For the center medallion, I used the Cabbage Rose ATC 1011Stamp and stamped out several images on white card stock. I colored three images with my alcohol markers and cut out the center part of the flower, the midsize section and the entire flower excluding the leaves. I cut out leaves from several of the images and kept those separate. In the next step, I assembled the flower using foam dimensional dots. I chose a die cut image of designer paper as the background for this center flower and attached the flower to this background with another foam dot. Once the flower was in place, I decided on where to place the leaves and then added a bit of Crystal Stickles for a little glitz!
The side panels were made using the Art Nouveau Vertical Border 4008 Stamp which I stamped onto smooth white card stock. I colored the leaves and flowers with alcohol ink markers and it looked good but I wanted a little something more. I decided to also color the background and when it was finished, it looked like designer paper which matched perfectly with the actual designer paper that I used on this card.
For the sentiment, I lined the card base with the same designer paper that I used to back the stamped images and then layered two additional die cuts on top. One in a contrasting but matching designer paper to which I added bling. The top layer is smooth white card stock that I stamped the Special Day Sentiment. I edged the die cut with a light aqua alcohol marker and added more stickles.
If you would like to see a complete materials list for this project, please visit this post on my blog. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!