Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Anything Goes with Kendra

Happy Wednesday Stamping Friends!

Be sure to join in our current challenge...
ANYTHING GOES

I decided to create a fun, clean and simple card for this week's challenge.

And my go to product this week....the new ART STENCIL's SS carries!!

Have you had a chance to check them out?
They are so much fun to work with!!

You can see all the stencil's here!

Here's my card:
I used the new Moroccan Tile Art Stencil!  Along with some fun colored molding paste!
I love the texture the paste creates!

With this fun, bright card, the "You Brighten My Day" sentiment from the You Brighten My Day set, was the perfect sentiment to use!!

And one more close-up of the texture...I love it:
So fun!
And so many possibilities!!!


SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:



Have a lovely day!!


6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Here is my entry - I cannot see a linky.
http://kiwimeskreations.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/textured-cars.html
Thanks
Maxine

Lovely Linda said...

Hello - I can't see a linky either - here is my entry:
http://lovelylindascraftcentral.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/beautiful.html
Thanks! Linda

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you for a fun challenge! I would like to play along but, like the others, I can't find the linky. Here's my entry:

http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/09/back-to-school-vintage-girl-with-kitty.html

Thank you!

Donna K said...

Bright AND beautiful!!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! love the texture and pretty design!
Sherrie k

Calypso said...

Love it.