Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

BLESSING YOUR NEW BABY......

Good morning everyone, Teresa here with a pretty gift for a housewarming or a nursery.



The new release items are so fun and vintage in their feel. So I continued the "theme" with my color choices and background. 

Here's what I used
- Rose Accent from the Fancy Labels Set
- Embossing Powders (I am linking to the main tab - there are so many wonderful colors to choose from - you can coordinate with your background image) 
     I used Gilded Rose Gold (on the frame), Cranberry Wine and Mossy Glen (on the roses), and Royal Sterling (on the word) 



Go ahead - blow that picture up and look at the fun colors in the mixture.


The frame was embossed with two layers of the Gilded Rose Gold Embossing Powder. The first layer was fully embossed until it was almost smooth and the second was partially "heat flashed" to give the texture of older brass frames.

I embossed everything and then used the Glastique as an adhesive. The background papers were cream cardstock and a Pretty textured vellum from my paper stash.

Have a wonderful afternoon.



1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wow this is so pretty, I love how the roses look in the Classy Circle frame.