Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Remy with Dog

Isn't he the sweetest little boy?
Nothing cuter than a boy with his dog.
And...Nothing more fun than a 
Favorite Embellishment challenge right?!
I love embellishments and honestly...cannot pick just one.
I do.... however.... almost every single time...add pearls or some sort of "bling"
I chose black pearls and also used Piccolo 3D enamel gel for the Lemon Butter pearls
on this card.
I also love to distress edges with inks and now I find myself favoriting
stencils like the one I used on this project.

Enough of my favorites...now show us yours!
You still have until Monday evening to share your projects.
You can find the post that includes the link by sculling down
or just click HERE

Happy Sunday!


1 comment:

Gail said...

Super cute creation! TFS