Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Halloween Tag


For my project today, I have created a fun Halloween gift tag.  I began with the newly released Sweet Stamps Art Stencil Going Batty and Black Embossing Paste.  This give the bats wonderful raised dimension.  I added some random Piccolo Purple Mist 3D Enamel Gel dots between the bats. 


I love using my Cheery Lynn Designs Poinsettia Strip for Halloween flowers.  I die cut them from 3 papers and then coated each petal with some Glastique.  This gave them a wonderful glossy shine and made them easier to mold.  I used Piccolo Shamrock Dreams Enamel on my Medium Flourish Accents and the Cheery Lynn Designs Happy Halloween.  Adding a spiderweb ribbon finished off the tag.  I hope this inspires you to get your crafty supplies out and create. 

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome Halloween tag, I love how the stencil looks with the embossing paste and the little purple 3D Gel dots.

Angi MakingMayhem said...

Those flowers are fabulous! I love how the edges of the flowers remind me of the bats...fun tag!