Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Reminders...



Good morning all. Teresa here again with some quick and cute note pins for the fridge.

I have a big group of kids in my life (not all my direct relatives) and I support them in as many events as I can. Keeping it all straight can be a bit of a challenge. I was making these little clips for an event and thought why not personalize some for each of those kids - then I will have a clear visual reminder. The many shapes offered in the Piccolos and the colors of the Embossing Powders made this a fun and simple project.

Let's Shop - ( I am linking to the specific items from the photo, however the two links above go to the main sections of the site.)

- Glastique 
- Bahama Aqua Embossing Enamel
- Poodle Skirt Embossing Enamel
- Enamel Powder Adhesive
- Key Accents Piccolo Set 
- Flower Flourishes Piccolo Set

Misc items
- wooden clothespins
- decorative paper
- round strong magnets
- Ultimate glue 


Adhere a sliver of the decorative paper to the clothespin using the Glastique. (This is a wonderful paper adhesive. Available in a Matte or Gloss finish. I love using this)

Emboss one of the larger Key Accents with the Enamel Powder Adhesive and Bahama Aqua Powder. (I like how this pulled the blue tones in the paper pattern) Also emboss one of the Flourishes with the Poodle Skirt Powder.

Adhere the Accents to the clips using the Glastique.

After this dries - add your magnet to the back of the pin.

The look fun and pretty lined up across my Refrigerator.

Try these combos.
  picnic check paper with the BBQ Accents
  gothic paper with a Vintage Black Top Hat from the Gentlemen Accents 
  bright yellow paper with the palm tree from the Beach Accents
  camo paper with a deer from the On The Hunt set

Another option would be one for each day of the week.........

Each of the kids knows which one is theirs on the fridge and they add the notes to their clip. So much fun.

Quick and easy ---






1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love what you did with the cloth pins and piccolos. Cool idea for keeping reminders organized.