Hi everyone, well this is my first post as part of the G&P team, I cannot tell you how much fun I have had playing with these products and hope to share lots of different projects with you.
But onto my first project.
I wanted to show you just how beautiful Piccolos are when used with the fab powders, I also wanted to show that they look beautiful when used on cards.
How gorgeous are they ?
Recipe is as follows:
You will need-
Kraft card blank, the one I used is 6x4
Some Matching papers
Piccolos of your choice, I used Daisy Floral Accents & Frame Set
Embossing Enamel Powder, I used Bahama Aqua
1. Take your Piccolos & using the Enamel adhesive fluid apply two layers...Piccolos are absorbent so I found two layers gives you nice even coverage. Then using the Embossing Enamel powder give a nice even coating and heat using a heat tool. Once cooled apply the 3D enamel gel to the center of the flowers. Set them aside to dry.
2. Take your paper and cut to 5.8", apply your ribbon and fix the paper to the card blank.
3. Cut a piece of Kraft Card to 5 x 2.5, then cut a piece of paper to 4.8 x 2.3 and fix these together to create a panel and glue to the card.
4. Cut 3 pieces of Kraft card to 2 x 1.5 and glue your Piccolos to them, then fix these to the panel.
5. Stamp a sentient of your choice using the Adhesive fluid and then emboss using the Enamel powder, fix this to the card and you are done !
Here is some close up's to show you just how beautiful they are.
I hope you have enjoyed my first post, make sure to check back every day to see all the other talented teams creations.
What a sweet card, Tracy! I do love that Bahama Aqua...it's so pretty...and the 3D enamel gel is so cool!
Fab card! Love the aqua and kraft color combo! This is one of my favorite Piccolos, love how you used them!
Beautiful card, I agree with Stacey, I love the colors you used also the way you layered everything together. Awesome!!
I'm a craft addict and I agree...the color combo is perfect! The Aqua is so beautiful!
Tracy - I love this card. sweet simplicty with great details
So sweet!! I love it!
Post a Comment