For my project today, I decided to think ahead to warmer climate and created this daisy card. I began by using the oval drop out from my snowflake ornament from last week. I embossed it with Brownstone Enamel Powder, lots of great texture to this one. For the Large Floral Daisy, I embossed the stems with Mossy Glen and the petals with Cranberry Wine Enamel Powder. I used the same Cranberry Wine on the small daisies from the Daisy Floral Accents set. I added a dot of Orange 3D Gel to the centers of each of the flowers. For the outer frame, an extra from an ornament set, I again embossed with Mossy Glen. Using white card stock, I die cut a Cheery Lynn Designs Burlap Mesh Border and embossed with Cranberry Wine Enamel Powder. Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.
Now for the giveaway, each day this week we will chose one person from that day's comments to receive a $10 credit to the Globecraft Piccolo store. Here are the rules:
- Leave a comment on daily posts Sunday, February 2nd through Saturday, February 8th
- You must be a Follower of the Globecraft Piccolo blog
- You must like us on Facebook (click on the Facebook tab at the top of the blog)
- Only 1 comment per day per person
- If you refer a friend and your name is mentioned in their comment, you will get a second entry to the drawing for that day
- Winners will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Sunday February 9th
- You can win on multiple days so be sure to visit each day
I've been looking at all the creations and I am amazed.
Beautiful card Sandy.
So pretty, looks like a garden! Love the colors, really springy! Stay warm in all that snow & cold.
This is so stinking CUTE!! I love it!
Lovely card, Sandy. It looks so rich in texture
Fab card Sandy, love the colours x
Love the colors of enamels you chose for your design, the orange centers of the flowers and the way you layered the ovals on the card. Makes you wish Spring was here.
Post a Comment