Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Fun with Fancy Square Charms!




Hey everyone, Rebecca here! I'm excited to share my post with you today. I absolutely love the shape of the G&P Fancy Square Charm Shapes and I wanted to put a fun twist on them. I opted to make them into a banner, worthy of placing onto a special layout. Ready to have a look at how I made it?




Rebecca Price
Distress to Impress
Supplies:

  • G&P Fancy Square Charm Shapes
  • G&P 3D Enamel Gel in Colbalt Turquoise
  • G&P Glastique Gloss
  • Moxxie Wee Ones paper and die cuts
  • My Mind's Eye Twine
  • Martha Stewart Doily Heart Stickers

I began by coloring the G&P Fancy Square Shapes with the G&P Cool Set Enamel Gel. Turquoise happens to be one of my favorite colors, and this gel is stunning!




Once dry, I added some cute heart stickers to the Fancy Square Charms. Then, using G&P Glastique Gloss, I adhered them to a layout I had already made.



I used some twine to loop through the holes of the Fancy Square Charms in order to get that banner look, then added my layout title.



My layout was then finished. I think the Fancy Square Charm Shapes look great on it!


Do you want to see a pretty Valentine card idea using Globecraft & Piccolo goodness? Head over to my blog  Distress to Impress to check it out!



2 comments:

linda said...

I love this banner idea! Great color too!

apieceoflifespie.com said...

LOVE this banner and those charms are just perfect for this project!