Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fun With Piccolo 3D Enamel Gels



Good morning! Chrissy here to show you how you can use Piccolo 3D Enamel Gels on different surfaces and incorporate into your papercrafting.

For my first example, I used it on a paper embellishment from Maya Road. This page is part of a mini album I am putting together for my sister. This shows how the brand new Satin Pearl gel adds a nice but subtle highlight to the kraft envelope.



This next example is how gorgeous the gel looks on wood veneer embellishments. I used the Honey Mustard gel on the sun frame. I just love that it finished nice and smooth with no need for a paint brush, just squeeze it direct from the bottle and there are no brush strokes!


For my final surface, I used the Napthol Red gel to color my piccolo accent.

 
The last example is part of a future blog post so you'll have to come back later in the month to see the finished project with a tutorial!

Share your 3D Enamel Gel projects with us on our G&P Facebook page. Check your local store for our G&P products or click the link below to shop online.

2 comments:

apieceoflifespie.com said...

Christina you showcased these well! I just love the 3-D gels!

linda said...

Like the way these 3D gels add a little something to regular every-day plain embellishments.