Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wear A Little Love


Hi, it is Candy, back with another idea using products from Globecraft & Piccolo.

I am not normally a jewelry maker ... my hands just cannot seem to work on such tiny little things. But, with the help of these products, even I can create amazing necklaces!



This necklace began with charms from the Love With All My Heart Charms. I also added a few hearts left over from other sets.

Supplies:
  • Piccolo 3D Enamel Gel: Pink Rose, Berry Red, Satin Pearl
  • Piccolo Love With All My Heart Charms
  • Piccolo 24K Gold Embossing Powder
  • Piccolo Glastique Gloss
To start, I applied 3D Enamel Gel in Pink Rose to the edge and loops on the bezel. I also randomly applied some into the center of the bezel. Then, I took Berry Red and Satin Pearl and randomly applied them to the middle of the bezel as well.

Using a decorative pin (they are easier for me to hold onto), I swirled the colors around until I liked the result.

After that was dry, I flipped it and applied Pink Rose to the entire back side.


Then, I enameled the little hearts and word "love" with 24K Gold Embossing Powder and laid the over the bezel. I then covered the entire thing with a thick layer of Glastique Gloss. I love how it puddles around the Piccolos.


Finally, I added a beaded tassel to the bottom and then hung it on the Pink Pearl Real Silk Cord. Isn't it lovely?



I made another charm with this same package from Globecraft & Piccolo. See how I did that one, here.
 

3 comments:

linda said...

What a fun piece of wearable art!

apieceoflifespie.com said...

You just made me want to make some jewelry! Great project!

Teresa said...

What a wonderful necklace!