Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Challenge # 130: BLING! by guest designer, Julie Odil

Hello, Sweet Stamps friends.  Julie here again today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers, sharing the honor of guest designing for you on a really fun challenge theme!  I LOVE bling (and I'm guessing you do, too!) I used the Fanciful Butterflies stamp set (S600) and Fancy Birthday 2-line (9099) to make this blinged up card...
 

You can find the papers I used in the Sweet Stamps Store, too.  They are My Mind's Eye Indie Chic: Citron. These stamps are such a joy to work with! Ink yours up and join in the bling challenge. For more details about this card, please visit my blog.


2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Gorgeous card, I love the color combination and the bling on the butterflies.

simply monica said...

Beautiful card love it