Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

All That Glitter!

Good morning!  Chrissy here to let you in on a sparkly little gem. If you are like me, you love glitter and the more sparkly it is, the better! Piccolo's Pure Sparkle Glitter (available in silver or gold) is just as twinkly and vibrant as some of the more expensive glass glitters I've seen.

I'm here to show you a quick and easy way to dress up some plain ol' wood shapes I picked up at the craft store using Glastique and the amazing Pure Sparkle Glitter.


It really is simple.  Simply cover your shapes with the Glastique then pour on the bling!


Look at all that sparkly awesomeness! Shake the excess off into the glitter jar and set aside to dry.


Once the Glastique has dried, add another layer over the top of the glitter to seal it and anchor it all down. These stars are going to be used on a history project my daughter needs to do.

Thank you for taking a look at my final post with Globecraft & Piccolo.  It's been a fun ride and I do hope to see some of you around the craftin' block!

Cheers!


No comments: