Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Masking challenge and Daisies

 Hello, sweet friends.  Julie here again from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers, and I want to express again my thanks to Kendra and the gang at Sweet Stamps for this opportunity.  I am having so much fun! 
The monthly challenge has begun, and it's all about masking. The challenge is from Aug. 15- Sept. 14.  I tried several techniques before I came up with one I was satisfied with.  I love daisies, and chose to use the Daisy Bunch (3033H) to mask, and used the "A Bouquet of Good Wishes" (9126C) for my sentiment.
I masked and stamped the daisies several times, then fussy cut several and used foam tape to give them some loft. I used watercolor pencils on the flowers.  Please visit my blog for more details on this card.
You've got lots of time to make your own masking project and link up. Join in on the fun!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie this is a lovely card hun, so cheerful...xxx

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, love the shape, the 3D effect on the flowers and the pretty bow.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Love it!!! I love your layers and layers of daisies, along with your layered ones too!! Also gorgeous watercoloring too.

rudlis said...

Wow this is stunning! Love that ribbon and the papers are fabulous!!!