Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Margery - for Challenge #131 --Anything Goes!

Hello, stamping friends.  Julie here from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. I am loving my month of guest designing here at Sweet Stamps and it is going way too fast! When I was given the opportunity to guest design, I was also given the chance to pick out some stamps.  The first one I chose was Margery (Margery 527).  I knew I HAD to color her.  So, when I saw this "Anything Goes" challenge, I thought she would fit perfectly. And classically.  And classily!

Isn't she classy and elegant?  I love that hat and parasol. She was so much fun to color, with the different layers in her dress and all the elegant touches. I paired her with the Old Fashioned Wish (9065E) sentiment, also found in the Sweet Stamps store. I hope you fall in love with Margery like I did.  And, don't forget the Anything Goes Challenge this week!  If you want more details about this card, please visit my blog.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie, she is indeed classy and elegant, fabulous card hun xx

Donna K said...

I can see why you chose Margery! She is lovely and your card is gorgeous, Julie!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful coloring, love the background design, great finishing touches with the ribbon and pin.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card and colors- and love this image!!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card, love the pop of purple from her dress! So pretty!