Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Christmas Tags, Guest Designer, Emily Thubbron

Hello and Happy Thursday.  I am sad to say that this is my last post as a Guest Designer here at Sweet Stamps.  I want to say a big thank you to Sweet Stamps for the honor of being a Guest Designer.  I was able to pick some great products to work with this past month.

For my tags, I used the Mr. and Mrs. Snow Duo.  I wanted to make them country looking so I decided to paper piece and do a bit of faux stitching.

I didn't want a lot of embellishments because I wanted the snow people to be the main focus.  I used Gina K's Heavy Weight Ivory card stock for the base of the snow people and then chose some pattern papers from MME for the accents.  I used two tags from a pack of manila tags from Staples.   I inked the edges heavily with DI Vintage Photo and added some Red Jute Twine to finish them off.

Thanks again for allowing me to bring you some of my projects this past month.  I will miss posting here at Sweet Stamps, but it has truly been a joy.  Happy crafting friend.

8 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Sweet tags, I love the paper piecing on Mr and Mrs Snow and the added stitching.

Roxie said...

Nice country snowman and lady, great job with paper piecing.

simply monica said...

Gorgeous tags love how you did the snowmen/woman lol. Awesome job

Donna K said...

I love country at christmas time... your tags are lovely!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling tags- love the country look and the Dp you used- perfect! It has been so nice to have you and see your fab creations this month!!!

Denise said...

What lovely tags! Love the out in the country feel with Mr & Mrs Snow.
Hugs
Denise
xox

Julie Odil said...

Very cute! Love the faux stitching!

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Cute tags! Love the designs you created with Mr. & Mrs. Snow!