Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Vintage Bowl and Pitcher

Hello everyone! It's Leslie, guest designing for SweetStamps during the month of August, and I'm here today to share with you my inspiration project for the SweetStamps Anything Goes challenge! We know everyone loves Anything Goes! Get creative and come play with us! ;)

This vintage card is heavily distressed. I used the absolutely gorgeous Bowl and Pitcher stamp, embossed on ivory cardstock, die cut and mounted on a very pretty round doily. Some burlap, twine and chocolate flat-back pearls complete the front. My favorite Have A Beautiful Day sentiment stamp on a scalloped oval die cut adorns the inside, keeping it simple. For details, please see my full blog post at Love To Scrap!



Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope you're inspired to create a beautiful project for this SweetStamps Anything Goes challenge! Whatever goodies you need to get your craft on, SweetStamps has! Take a look... you won't be disappointed! Have an awesome day!
Hugs,
Leslie

5 comments:

Donna K said...

Lovely card, Leslie! I really like the distressed and vintage feel of this layout. The sentiment is one of my favorite "go to's" from SS as well...great job!!
Happy Friday!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the aged look of your design, beautiful coloring on the Bowl and Pitcher. Love the burlap and twine.

Shelly Schmidt said...

So pretty! Loving the sponging on the doily and the burlap- and colors!

Unknown said...

How pretty, fabulous image, I love vintage xxx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Lovely card! So pretty! Love the vintage feel!