Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

holiday happiness

Hi everyone! It's Leslie, guest designing for SweetStamps during the month of August, and I'm here today to share with you my inspiration project for the SweetStamps Monthly Technique Challenge - Masking! What a fun, fun, fun technique! ;) This technique challenge will run from August 15th through September 14th, so come play with us! You'll have a blast!

I used the beautifully simple SweetStamps Winter Tree stamp along with some JudiKins Eclipse Mask Tape and four Memento inks (Bamboo Leaves, Pear Tart, New Sprout and Pisatacho) to create a little wintery scene for a Christmas card! Nothing like getting a head start! And not to mention that green is my absolute favorite color, so these different shades of green masked trees are just an added bonus to this beautiful card! ;) The inside sentiment is SweetStamps holiday happiness stamped in Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves and Pistacho. For details, please see my full blog post at Love To Scrap!




Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope you've been inspired to create a masked masterpiece (say that three times fast!) for this SweetStamps challenge! Have an awesome day!
Hugs,
Leslie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous Leslie, I do love Masking, great work xxxx

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, I love the forest of trees in the various shades of green (my favorite color too) and the repeated sentiment inside.

simply monica said...

Beautifully done

rudlis said...

This is so pretty. Simple yet elegant, I love it.