Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Challenge #132, Birthday -- Thanks, Sweet Stamps!

Greetings, sweet friends.  Julie here from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  August is fast coming to a close, which means my month of guest designing for Sweet Stamps is ending.  I have enjoyed it very much! I want to once again thank Stacey, Kendra, and the entire Sweet Stamps team for the opportunity to guest design.

 I have one final card to share. This week's challenge is a birthday challenge.  Everyone needs a supply of birthday cards, so make one and enter the challenge!  I used several Sweet Stamps images on this card, including my favorite butterflies.  Here's what I made:

I used one of the  new ArtsyfArtsy stamps (AF4), "French Calligraphy" to create the background layer on this card, my favorite "Fanciful Butterflies" set (S600), and "Fancy Birthday Stacked" (9099D) for the Sweet Stamps images. The doily is also from the Sweet Stamps store. It is a Cheery Lynn die, Eastern Star (DL230).  It cuts beautifully! Designer papers are My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Bluebell 6x6, and can be found in the Sweet Stamps store.
I think most people would be pleased to get this birthday card, what about you?
For more details about how I made this card, please visit my blog.
Again, thank you for a wonderful month!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie this is beautiful, love it, xxx

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, I love how you colored the butterflies and added the pins. Thank you for guest designing for us this month, I really enjoyed your creations.