Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Noel-Joy

Hi everyone Monica here sharing my Gold & Silver Challenge post for Sweetstamps.  I love gold and with silver it is that much better.  I used a Sweetcuts Flourish Medallion die piece for the center pieces and added some silver mirror paper. (love this stuff..)  It may everything come together in my opinion that much more.

I added a gem piece in the center and epoxy Noel and Joy sentiments.  A perfect card for Christmas even though its only July right!!  Stay tuned there are so many new and exciting things coming up at Sweetstamps it is going to be an exciting year!!  don't forget to enter our challenges and you could win a $20 to the SS store!!


Flourish Medallion SweetCuts Die sc011

2 comments:

Donna K said...

Beautiful mirror paper, Monica. What a stunning way to feature that die.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful card, I love how you used the medallions as your focal point in the design.