Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

A Beaded Wedding Pendant



  Happy Monday everyone! leslierahye with another jewelry project today! I printed a vintage wedding image to fit the 1½×2½" Bezel and trimmed it out. I glued the image on to the bezel, trimming closely to the edges and sanding with a file. Once dry I added black ink around the edges of the bezel. Next I adhered a vintage bead mix to the edges, randomly picking the various sizes and styles of beads For an additional accent I placed three along side the couple. Once this is completely dry, I layered on Ultra Thick Clear emboss enamel [UTEE] adhering with Enamel Powder Adhesive. I added multiple layers until the clear molten liquid was up to the level of the shortest beads. I finished the piece by hanging it from a silver ball chain.

  I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wow, what a gorgeous design, love the variety of beads and pearls.