Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes

Good morning!
Can you believe that we have reached the halfway point to Christmas!?!?  
Where does the time go?  Here is my card for this weeks challenge.
This weeks theme is: 
Dreaming of Snow
This is officially my very first Christmas card and can you believe that we are already halfway through the year?!?!  OMG...It flew did it not!?  
So this will be my very first Christmas card of the year.  I have made a promise to get started early this year, especially since my numbers of family and friends have increased!!  :)  My card today, is using the beautiful image by Jaqueline Hill: Cardinal Pair I colored these beauties with my Copic Markers and the background with distress inks.  I tried to give is nightly glow. with a light snowfall!
*****************
Join our weekly and monthly challenge
You can use any stamp on your challenge entry, but if you use a SweetStamps image, you will get two entries into the giveaway! To enter the challenge, please add the URL to your actual blog post or online gallery to the InLink at the end of the post. Please do not link to your main blog, we want to be able to find your post to leave you comments. Also, please link back to the SweetStamps blog.
Remember, you can only enter the challenge one time, use a SweeStamps image to get an extra entry in the challenge. Please limit the amount of challenges to 10 (including SweetStamps). You must link back to SweetStamps on your blog post.

Next week's challenge #177 is:
Silver and/or Gold
Our monthly challenge, can be found HERE
Theme is:
Painter's Tape Technique
****************

4 comments:

Donna K said...

This year really HAS flown by but I have enjoyed following your designs week after week, Calypso! Love your beautiful cardinals...that is our state bird and they are so bright this year!

Roxie said...

Beautiful card, love the background!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

I love cardinals and these are gorgeous. Your shading is excellent. Even the ornament has great depth. I have never been to Sweet Stamps,but I think I must now.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful card, I love how the bright red of the Cardinals stands out against the awesome background you created.