Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Silver And/Or Gold with Shelly

I decided to make a very CAS silver card for the challenge this week:

  I started with a very shimmery cardstock in Silver and Ivory from Marco's paper called Stardream Cover.  I swiped over it with the anti-static pouch, then embossed using Fantasy Silver Embossing Powder- it is very sparkly IRL!  I stamped the sentiment and measured how much space I had remaining from the top and bottom of the card. I masked off below those areas, then embossed the flourishes. 
  I hope you will consider joining us this week for the Gold and/or Silver challenge!
Shelly

3 comments:

simply monica said...

Gorgeous card Shelly love it

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful simple design, love the added swirls.

Donna K said...

Your swirly silver design is lovely, Shelly! Great CAS card.