Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Silver and Gold with Lisa

Hi Sweets!  Lisa here with my take on this weeks Silver and Gold Challenge! yay!!!  I love Silver and Gold together, especially during the holidays so this challenge was a blast for me!


Supplies Used:



I started this card by partially die cutting the Winter Village Sweetcut in gold foil.  I then adhered a double sided adhesive sheet to cardstock, trimmed it to the size of the die cut and adhered them together.  I sprinkled ritz glitter over the remaining exposed adhesive.  I used foam adhesive to give my diecut dimension and embellished with flowers and ric rac ribbon.  It is hard to see in the photo but the silver panel was also randomly stamped with "snowflakes".

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you create for our challenge!  Don't forget about our Christmas in July Sale!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, I love the gold die cut against the silver background and the added embellishments.

PJ said...

Outrageously beautiful!

Donna K said...

Oh, Lisa...this is just amazing. How unique to combine that bright gold with the silver floral. Gorgeous.