Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Alice's Wonder-Pendant


  Happy Monday everyone! leslierahye with another jewelry project today! This creation was made using royalty free Alice in Wonderland images and a variety of charms with the Piccolos, Gels and Glastique.
I printed my Alice image to fit the skinny rectangle bezel and adhered it to the background. I heat embossed my keys and steampunk airship accents with Victorian Bronze. I added emboss powders to the edges of the bezel as well. I used glastique to adhere the embossed chipboard to the bezel and then added a layer of glastique over the top of the Alice image.

The charms were colored with 3D Enamel Gels and an additional coat of glastique was added over the top.  Charms and bezel were joined with black jump rings and chains.

  I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Angi MakingMayhem said...

So awesome! My girls and I LOVE Alice and all the characters/charms. You inspire me to try more jewelry projects.

Sandy Fredrick said...

What can I say but AWESOME!!!!