Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Santa's Midnight Flight


For my Piccolo card today, I have used The Night Before Christmas Accents set.  I applied Piccolo Enamel Powder Adhesive Fluid to the sleigh and reindeer and then heat embossed with Piccolo Siam Silver Embossing Enamel.  Just look at all that sparkle! 


For my background, I used a wonderful deep blue metallic paper with lots of sparkle.  I die cut a circle which I dry embossed with my Cheery Lynn Cheetah embossing plate.  I thought it looked like craters on the moon.  Along the bottom of the card, I added Cheery Lynn's Winter Neighborhood border.  Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches. 

2 comments:

Angi MakingMayhem said...

WOW. These Piccolo Accents and that die cut border are perfect together, Sandy! (And I love the textured moon...)

Sandy Fredrick said...

Cool Christmas card, love how the enamels look on the die cuts.