Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Floral Tags Made from Stencil!

Hello Sweets!!!  It's Friday, yay!!!  And that means it is Lisa here with you today to share a set of tags I've created using the new floral stencil that was released last month.  I LOVE this stencil, it is so pretty and there are so many ways to use it.  It also made these tags a cinch to create, check them out...



(had to take a close up of the shimmer and shine! oooohhh, ahhhhh!!!!)



Supplies:



To create these tags I started by going over the stencils separately with various Distress inks.  I then went back over the floral images with Copics for added depth and dimension and wink of stella for some shimmer.  Next I stamped the sentiments and diecut them into tags.  Ta-da!  Simple and pretty!

Hope you are joining us in our latest challenge: Flowers...  can't wait to see what you create!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Donna K said...

Beautiful tags, Lisa!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome tags, beautiful coloring and I love the added sparkle and stitching.